Everything you need to know about refrigerated wine cellars.
Among the products marketed you can find professional and domestic wine cellars, able to satisfy every need of wine lovers. Its models are characterized by a refined and refined design, which combined with efficient refrigeration systems ensures perfect preservation of the precious bottles.
The best ever:
A good compromise:
THE BEST OF ALL: LA TECA
Dafnedesign.com – Wine, spirits and champagne cellar – La Teca has an aluminum structure covered with a wooden frame – allows you to easily replace both the glass parts and the wooden frame – Aluminum structure – Solid wood frame – Sliding doors – sides and top with double glazing – UV protection – Lock with key – Aluminum interior – LED lighting Inverter compressor – Static and ventilated refrigeration – Thermoregulator (SF00)
- Smooth frame – Measurements: L. 860 * P. 362 * H 1852 mm – Contains 60 bottles of 0.75 LT H 370 * D 93 mm – Consumption KWh / annum 165 – Weight 97 kg – Voltage 230 / 50-60 Hz
Among the best products made by Dafnedesign, there is certainly La Teca, an impressive and extremely elegant wine cellar, with a maximum capacity of 60 bottles. The structure is in aluminum, a light but very resistant material, while the external covering is in pure solid wood. This model is equipped with a static and ventilated refrigeration system, which ensures optimal conditions for its vintage bottles.
- Design .
The style stands out immediately in the eyes, both for the size and for the stylistic refinement of this cellar, a real piece of furniture capable of enhancing any environment.
- Materials . Only top quality materials have been used to make this product, guaranteeing an elegant design and excellent performance.
- Cooling . Thanks to an innovative refrigeration system, the fridge is truly silent, managing to maintain the set temperature without sudden changes or drops.
- Filter . To ensure perfect environmental conditions, it has an active carbon filter inside, which prevents the formation of mold and bad odors, safeguarding the properties of the wine.
- Defrost . Maintenance is minimal on this model, in fact it has an automatic defrosting system and is able to automatically expel excess condensate.
- Consumption . Despite the size, energy consumption is quite low, just 165 kWh per year.
- Dimensions: 86 X 36.2 X 185.2cm (width, depth, height)
- Weight: 97 Kg
- Noise: 45 dB
- Materials: aluminum and solid wood
- Temperature: thermoregulator
- Energy consumption: 165 kWh / a
- Capacity: 60 bottles
- Control: digital
- Installation: free
- Number of shelves: 14
How does it work
The operation of this cellar is not particularly complex, in fact, it is enough to install it according to the instructions given in the assembly manual and set the temperature from the thermoregulator. But let’s see some important aspects to take into consideration.
- Given the dimensions it is necessary to prepare the space and adapt it to comfortably accommodate the cellar, furthermore, before starting it, the support surface must be leveled by intervening on the 4 feet located under the lower support.
- To maintain the aesthetic qualities of solid wood, it is important to use only suitable products for cleaning, using a damp cloth or a delicate anti-scratch sponge.
- The display allows you to adjust both the temperature and the lighting, in this way you can achieve a perfect balance and create ideal conditions for both storage and aging of the wine.
- The large sliding doors are anti-UV, so they reflect most of the sun’s rays. However, it is advisable not to install the cellar in the immediate vicinity of windows and direct heat sources.
This wine cellar model has collected many positive reviews, confirming itself as a product reserved for true enthusiasts who have space and a large and important collection of wines. Particularly appreciated are the quality of the materials, the design, the thermoregulation, and the cooling system, precise and silent.
“The cellar is truly a concentration of style and quality, from solid wood that makes it elegant and refined to aluminum that gives a modern and minimalist touch. It is a very high-quality product, with an adequate price and in line with what it offers. ” Xavier
“It is not difficult to appreciate the merits of this winery, a high-end model ideal for fine and vintage wine collections.” Philip
“Despite its size and size, the weight is not excessive, however you need to have a lot of space available in your home. It works very well, consumption is reduced and allows both red wines and some whites to be stored in optimal conditions. Excellent purchase! ” Marco
Price/quality ratio: Quadro Vino
Dafnedesign.com – Wine picture – Refrigerated display for four bottles horizontally. Metal frame. Door structure in aluminum. Wood frame / hpl Double glazing 20 mm. Magnetic gasket. Laminate interior panel LED lighting. Thermoelectric plant. Automatic defrost. Ventilated refrigeration. Anti-vibration system. for bottles H.400 D.90 mm – kwh / annum 60 weight 30 kg. (SF00)
- blue led – measurements: 780 * 780 * 155 mm – For bottle H400 * 90 diameter mm EUR 1,771.00
In the wide range of products made by DafneDesign stand out the display cabinets, built-in wall models that allow you to store and display the best bottles at the same time. In particular, the Quadro Vino cellar boasts an excellent quality-price ratio, a capacity of 4 bottles of white wine and an efficient ventilated refrigeration system.
- Lighting. Thanks to the LED lights, the lighting is homogeneous and powerful, without increasing the heat inside the display case, highlighting the prestigious bottles.
- Design. The style of this model is decidedly elegant and refined, ideal for both modern and classic furnishings.
- Defrost. To obtain an always perfect aesthetic effect, there is a self-defrosting system, which avoids the formation of condensation inside the display case.
- Noisiness. One of the fundamental aspects of this display cellar is silence, in fact, it can be installed in any room of the house without causing any disturbance.
- Maintenance. The company has created the structure and the various components so that it is possible to replace only the damaged piece, without having to remove the whole fridge each time.
- Refrigeration. To offer an ecological as well as a functional product, there is no refrigeration gas, but an extremely precise and efficient thermoelectric system.
- Dimensions: 78 X 15.5 X 78cm (width, depth, height)
- Weight: 30 Kg
- Noise: 38 dB
- Capacity: 4 bottles
- Control: digital
- Installation: built-in
- Number of shelves: 4
How does it work
The installation of this display fridge requires a certain manual skill , however in the standard equipment there is everything necessary for fixing the structure and assembling the various components. The operation is rather simple, just make the adjustments from the practical LCD display placed on the side.
- To arrange the wine cellar on the wall, it is necessary to check that it is perfectly level , both for aesthetic reasons and for reasons of a performance nature, related to the refrigeration system.
- In case of failures or breakages, just extract the damaged components, requesting spare parts directly from DafneDesign, avoiding disassembling the whole frame.
- The minimum depth of just 15.5 cm allows you to install this model anywhere in the house , as long as the wall is strong enough to support a weight of 30 kg.
- The magnetic gasket ensures perfect closing of the glass door , and also makes the wine cellar design even more elegant.
This product is reserved for people with special needs, who want to keep their best wines but show them at the same time, creating an evocative and original environment . Almost all the reviews have left positive opinions on this refined, quiet and efficient model.
“Object of pure design, really very beautiful and perfect for your vintage wines.” Christian
“Installation is not easy, especially if you do not have a minimum of manual skills with DIY, so I recommend that you contact a professional. The fridge, on the other hand, is excellent, in fact it can be adjusted from the outside via the side display and does not require particular maintenance. ” Mimmo
“A wine picture is a brilliant solution for storing bottles. In this way, two advantages are obtained, they are kept in ideal conditions and their home is enhanced. I’m very satisfied!” Alessia
The cheapest: Quadro Vino Nero
Dafnedesign.com – Wine picture – Refrigerated display for three bottles horizontally. Metal frame. Door structure in aluminum. Wood frame / hpl Double glazing 20 mm. Magnetic gasket. Laminate interior panel LED lighting. Thermoelectric plant. Automatic defrost. Ventilated refrigeration. Anti-vibration system. for bottle H.328 D.98 mm – kWh / annum 60 weight 25 kg.
- measurements: 600 * 600 * 155 mm For bottle H328 * 98 diameter mm
Among the cheapest products sold by DafneDesign, there is the Quadro Vino Nero cellar, a refrigerated display fridge with a capacity of 3 bottles. It is a model with a modern and captivating style, specially designed for bright and contemporary environments, built in an ecological way, and able to guarantee minimal and simple maintenance.
- Closing. The magnetic gasket allows you to close the front door without putting pressure on the structure, simply by bringing the door close to the frame.
- Refrigeration. This wine cellar has a modern ventilated refrigeration system, an ecological way of cooling bottles since it does not use refrigerant gas.
- Noisiness. The display can be installed in any room of the house, in fact, it is extremely quiet and does not disturb during the night.
- Lighting. To enhance their best wines, there is a LED lighting system, with a reflective rear view camera that highlights the bottles as if they were a real painting.
- Dimensions: 60 X 15.5 X 60cm (width, depth, height)
- Weight: 25 Kg
- Noise: 35 dB
- Energy consumption: 60 kWh / a
- Lighting: LED
- Capacity: 3 bottles
- Control: digital
- Installation: built-in
- Number of shelves: 3
How does it work
The cellar works almost completely automatically, just install it on the wall and set the desired temperature, depending on the type of wine in the display case. Even the maintenance required is minimal, as this model is designed to ensure quick component replacement, without the need to disassemble the entire structure.
- The only detail to check during installation is leveling, an aspect that guarantees optimal performance and limits the vibrations of the cooling system.
- The magnetic closure requires a certain delicacy in closing the door, which must be accompanied and not slammed or forced.
- Defrosting is automatic, so the door must not be left open to avoid condensation for any reason. Energy consumption is always quite low, just 60 kWh per year.
From the reviews of customers who have bought this display cellar, it is clear that it is a very efficient product, of which perhaps the only flaw is the limited capacity to only 3 bottles. Many users were particularly satisfied with low power consumption, silence, and design.
“A wine fridge frame is a smart solution to highlight your vintage wines. This model works very well, it is light and the display located on the side leaves the aesthetic clean and elegant. ” Marianna
“Excellent value for money, although it is a high investment to keep only 3 bottles. Obviously, you need to have prestigious wines to buy such a product. ” Valerio
“Design is definitely its strong point, you can see that there is a long planning phase behind it. The refrigeration system is very efficient, however I would recommend it especially for white wines and sparkling wines. Beautiful LED lighting and laminate panel. ” George
Dafnedesign.com – Wine picture – Refrigerated display for five horizontal bottles and two horizontal side glasses. Metal frame. Door structure in aluminum. Wood frame / hpl Double glazing 20 mm. Magnetic gasket. Laminate interior panel LED lighting. Thermoelectric plant. Automatic defrost. Ventilated refrigeration. Anti-vibration system. for bottles H.328 D.90 mm – kwh / annum 60 weight 30 kg. (SF00)
- led color white – measurements: 780 * 780 * 155 mm – For bottle H400 * 90 mm diameter – dune frame
Dafnedesign.com – Wine cellar for wine, spirits and champagne – La Teca has an aluminum structure covered with a wooden frame – it allows you to easily replace both the glass parts and the wooden frame – Aluminum structure – Solid wood frame – Sliding doors – sides and top with double glazing – UV protection – Lock with key – Aluminum interior – LED lighting Inverter compressor – Static and ventilated refrigeration – Thermoregulator (SF00)
- Frame: dune col. gold – Measurements: L. 860 * P. 520 * H 1890 mm – Contains 120 bottles of 0.75 LT H 370 * D 90 mm – Consumption KWh / annum 424 – Weight 107 kg – Voltage 230 / 50-60 Hz
Dafnedesign.com – Wine cellar for wine, spirits, and champagne – La Teca has an aluminum structure covered with a wooden frame – it allows you to easily replace both the glass parts and the wooden frame – Aluminum structure – Solid wood frame – Sliding doors – sides and top with double glazing – UV protection – Lock with key – Aluminum interior – LED lighting Inverter compressor – Static and ventilated refrigeration – Thermoregulator (SF00)
- Frame: smooth col. walnut – Measurements: L. 860 * P. 520 * H 1890 mm – Contains 120 bottles of 0.75 LT H 370 * D 90 mm – Consumption KWh / annum 424 – Weight 107 kg – Voltage 230 / 50-60 Hz
Dafnedesign.com – La Teca vino professional, for bars, restaurants, or commercial activities – comes with an essential and elegant line. The structure is in aluminum and is equipped with special magnetic strips to which all the covers in the collection can be applied or removed quickly and easily. This constructional uniqueness allows you to change the color or finish of the showcase in a few minutes and also allows the union (SF00)
- Frame: col. wengè – Measurements: L. 860 * P. 530 * H 1891 mm – Contains 128 bottles of 0.75 LT H 370 * D 90 mm – for vertical bottles – Consumption KWh / annum 424 – Weight 117 kg – Voltage 230 / 50-60 Hz